Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If grace is an ocean we're all sinking

If grace is an ocean we're all skinking - Grace. When I think of God's grace I think about Him finding favor with me an dextending His grace to forgive me of my sins. When I think about the words "If grace is an ocean we're all sinking" I think about how big Gods grace is, and how big His grace has been in my life. He has extended His grace to me so many times that if it were truly an ocean I would be sinking. God's grace is real and it is true, He finds favor with us and forgives us of all of our wrong doings. I will never forget Gods grace that he has shown me. When I think about sinking I think about beging for help. While we may be sinking in a nasty ocean of sin, if we cry out to God and praise Him, He will pull us out of that nasty ocean of sin and bury us in an ocean of grace. I would much rather be covered with Gods grace then be covered in what the world has to offer. Thanks be go God for covering and extending His grace to all of us, when we dont' deserve it. But, OH HOW HE LOVES US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment